Granted, it was an engaging topic about how the fake baby she was holding for class might start to cry.... Then an amusing interchange ensued with my husband loundly asking me in an overly concerned voice, "Are you alright?...Do you have enough room?...Are you sure you're comfortable?" Then, when that didn't have any affect, "Do you mind moving over--she is holding a baby." To which the young man acted as though I had suddenly appeared right before his eyes, and was all politenss.... I could wax poetic on the irony of it all...but instead I'll just list
My Favorite Parenting Books:
Power of Positive Parenting
Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child
Christlike Parenting
Parenting Breakthrough
Babywise
How to talk so your Teen will listen, how to listen so your teen will talk
How to train a child
CM series
Love and Logic
Ready or Not Here Life Comes
10 Habits of Happy Mothers
Spirited Child
Highly Sesitive Child
Raising Joy
Scream-free Parenting
No comments:
Post a Comment