Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Karma Counter-September


Sept 23-OUT
by 2 Kiwi's and a hug, arrived by freecycle : 4 drawer metal filing cabinet (good riddance ye hoarder of space!)

Sept 25-IN
from family- owl pellets, Miracle berries, MadMen dress, short hipster dress, several books, 2 Old Navy dresses, clothes for Kingfisher, 2 formal dresses for Mockingbird & Bowery Bird, new Grandma handmade dress for Bowery Bird--needed.
Sept 25-OUT
for family; 6 handmade lavendar sachets for the dryer out by plane (so sad to see them go-of course I'm talking about the family, Sheesh!)

Sept 27-IN
keyboard for Bowery Bird's piano practice--arrived by silver Honda (this is a loan, but so generous I break the rules to include it)

Sept 28-OUT
1 large garbage bag of misc. toys, Avent baby bottles, binders, women's and children's clothing to my favorite Vintage Charity Donation Boutique (Deseret Industries thrift store).

Sept 29-IN
4 lovely autumn-colored skirts--I'd previously admired-- arrived by doorbell with friend attached! (is this good karma already or what!)

No comments:

Post a Comment