Wednesday, September 12, 2012
There might be ALIENS in this...!
We are about out to watch a history film for Bowery Bird when Kingfisher starts whining
"Awww-No! That's BORING!"
His two sisters offer that it's really not. I have to leave the room for something (I don't think it was imaginary this time).
When I get back the movie is starting and Kingfisher leans in to me with an excited,
"There might be ALIENS in it!"
I check the title : "Colonial Life for Children; French & Colonial Quebec". Pretty sure there's not, but I don't say anything.
Halfway through Kingfisher turns to Bowery Bird "There are no ALIENS in this!"
I turn to look at her. She reluctantly meets my eyes and gives me a nervous twitter, then turns back to the Iroquios involvement.
End of movie he volunteers, "There were no aliens. But it was still good." as the credits roll.
Who knows? Maybe aliens would have helped things.
Labels:
history
No comments:
Post a Comment